Monday, June 10, 2013

Plans for this Week: Meet June 11 at 2:15--and urgent Message

Hi Everyone--

We are meeting in Rosemarie's Room of the English Department on Tuesday June 11--that is tomorrow at 2:15.  We will have pizza and soda if you bring it!

URGENT:

I am missing work from the following students:
Anna C: short story paper
Zhong: Final
Vanessa: Final
Yuka: Short Story paper
Brian: Short story, final, Oedipus
Anna T: short story paper
Andrew: short story paper
Diriana: multiple

If I have failed to enter a grade, please bring the essay to our meeting.  If you sent it, I did not receive it.

If you have not given the essay(s) to me, you must do so by our meeting tomorrow; if I do not have them by then they will be recorded as F's!

Your hardworking professor!

No comments:

Post a Comment