Monday, June 3, 2013

Bibliography: Keston

Du Fang, Canadian social science, vol 3. no.4 2007 18-24
Who makes a devil out of a fair lady?An analysis of the social causes of Emily's tragedy in a rose for Emily.Print

I chose this article because it gave me a better insight of how women were treated at the time A rose for Emily was taken place. Du Fang gave me a better understanding about why Emily's social environment could've  been one of the leading causes of the murder taken place.

May, Charles. E, Masterplots, Fourth Edition, November 2010,p1-3, Work Analisys
A brief synopsis and critical analysis of Edgar Allen Poe's The tell tale Heart.-.Print


This article was chosen because it broke down every aspect of the narrators mind, it helped me see the short story very differently from when I read it by breaking down the story in great detail.



No comments:

Post a Comment